The Draw Your Thoughts project has come to an end after many achievements and shared experiences at international level. All of this has been possible thanks to the European and African partnership and its participants, who enthusiastically followed the activities and were the main actors and actresses of the project.
On February 23rd and 24th in Palermo the two final events were held in the presence of 60 people who listened and participated to tell the story of the months of project implementation.
Thanks to Draw Your Thoughts, the following main results were implemented and achieved:
- 1 International Training Course with 21 Youth Workers from Senegal, Kenya, France and Italy. You can find more info here!
- 6 Local Workshops with 48 young people from each country involved, where, with the support of the youth workers, a storytelling and graphic facilitation learning path was created;
- Job Shadowing: 10 Youth Workers traveled and were hosted in one of the five countries involved to participate abroad in Local Workshops and gain professionalizing experience;
- Visual Diaries, i.e., the project experience from the point of view of its and its participants, to be viewed on the project website along with the Graphic Vocabulary and Handbook on good practices that emerged from the pathway of implementation of the activities;
- A documentary, to be viewed here!
This and much more was what the project consisted of for those who participated: 55 Youth Workers, 240 young people, 5 countries and a great desire to learn, develop new skills and promote interculturality!
The project partners finally gathered online on the 27th of February to exchange the latest important information about the project and its results at the local level, and to explore new ideas for the future together.